Child tax

March 10th, 2007 by Questions

What about claiming the child tax for a child that has passed away a number of yrs ago? How can that be rectified?


One Response to “Child tax”

, Barton Goth, GCO, Bankruptcy Trustees said:

It is definatly possible to ammend tax returns to claim missed deductions and things, although this is limited for a certain amount of time (which I believe is 4 years).

However, I am not a tax expert, and you would be better off contacting a Chartered Accountant who’s expertise lies in this area.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)