Free Consultation


My husband went bankrupt in 1988, he was never discharged. How do we proceed to get a discharge for him?

One Response to “Discharge”

A licensed trustee said...

They should be – trustees are not permitted to collect fees/payments from you after you have been completely discharged. If you have been CONDITIONALLY discharge, one of your conditions may include making payments, so don’t confuse the two terms.

If you think your payments should have stopped contact your trustee and then, if you are still concerned, the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy.