Conditional Discharge

February 11th, 2007 by Questions

Hello, to get discharged i have to may back 5000 to the trustee. i have four more monthy payments of 500 to make, they they said i will get my discharge papers, however i think i`m under conditional discharge as i`m no longer required to do the surplus income thing. So my question, in my current status is it possible to apply for and get a used car loan


One Response to “Conditional Discharge”

, Barton Goth, GCO, Bankruptcy Trustees said:

You can always apply for a car loan, you simply are required to inform the lender that you are currently an un-discharged bankrupt. Failure to do so would be constituted as fraud and cause you great difficulties. For more information you are best to contact your trustee.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)