Credfitor’s Question

January 29th, 2007 by Questions

A debtor of mine has made a consumer proposal. Is there anything I must do in order to be paid by his trustee?


One Response to “Credfitor’s Question”

, Barton Goth, GCO Inc. Bankruptcy Trustees said:

To be eligible to receive dividends you must properly file a proof of claim, with verification of the amount outstanding. For details on how to do this you are best to contact the trustee with whom the proposal has been filed.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)