Refund by CRA of garnishment

December 19th, 2005 by Questions

After filing a Consumer Proposal, CRA cashed a garnishment cheque that was issued to them in error. I have been told by CRA that a refund will take 3 to 6 months. Is this correct, or is there someone I can contact to get this money back on a more timely basis, seeing that this is needed because of my financial condition


One Response to “Refund by CRA of garnishment”

, Barton Goth, GCO Inc. Bankruptcy Trustees said:

This is a correct estimate and unfortunately there is absolutely no way to speed up the process.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)