Bankruptcy to avoid divorce

October 14th, 2013 by Questions

I am in the middle of property division with my ex commonlaw partner.

I think he may use bankruptcy to avoid the loan that he has to pay me plus the property settlement.

How can I find out if he has filed for bankruptcy?


Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “Bankruptcy to avoid divorce”

, A licensed trustee said:

Contact the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy and ask them whether or not they have field and if so, which trustee is handling the file.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)