debt help

April 13th, 2011 by Questions

hi i have a dept of $19, monthly income is $ there anyway i can reduce my payment and come for a settlement.
i dont have house in my name and i dont have any vehicle in my name.evrything is in my husbands name.will he be affected because of me.

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “debt help”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

With only $600 it may be difficult to do this, but it partially depends on your expenses. If you have $600 with no expenses then it would be fairly easy to do, for instance you could use a consumer proposals to accompolish just this thing, but whether or not it is going to work will depend on what you have left to offer the creditors after your living expenses. You may want to discuss this in more detail with a local trustee.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)