Free Consultation

Copies of previous bankruptcy informaiton.

I declared personal bankruptcy in 1998. How can I get documentation this proves this claim? I`ve moved several times and don`t recall where I left my old personal files on this matter.

Posted from: Ontario

One Response to “Copies of previous bankruptcy informaiton.”

Avatar photo
Barton Goth – Goth & Company Inc. – Bankruptcy Trustees said...

The best thing to do is to contact your original trustee. They may have some of the documents in storage, athough with such a long time having elapsed there is a good chance that everything has been destroyed. The next step is you may be able to order copies of the documents through the court house in the city you filed.