January 22nd, 2013 by Questions

I foreclosed on my home and the money the bank got after the sale was a lot less than what it was mortgaged for. I understand that CMHC will be coming to collect the difference from me. can I offer CMHC a consumer proposal?

Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “CMHC”

, A licensed trustee said:

Certainly – you need to understand that it may take CMHC a few years to get around to contacting you about the shortfall. Contact a local trustee to discuss your situation. (Don’t forget to tell them about your prior bankruptcy).

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)