Free Consultation

Moving to another province


I did a consumer proposal in BC and now want to move to Quebec. Can I do this?
I fully plan to pay monthly regardless where I live.
I will advise my trustee

Posted from: British Columbia

One Response to “Moving to another province”

Barton Goth – Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said...

There is no problem with doing this. Just make sure you keep your trustee advised of your change of address and phone number and make arrangements for your payments to continue.