Free Consultation

Obtain a house vias will

If you are using your credit cards to live day to day and you file a credit proposal and say 2 years later your parent passes away and leaves you the house where does that leave you

Posted from: Ontario

One Response to “Obtain a house vias will”

A licensed trustee said...

2 years into a proposal, mourning your parent(s) in your new house – I suppose.

You are under no obligation to inform your trustee that you have inherited a house (although you are required to tell them that you have moved). As long as you meet the terms of the proposal that you started 2 years ago, the debts will be dealt with…