Free Consultation


will a consumer proposal help me if my car has alredy been reposessed . I want the car back but with baliff and towing fees on top of what I owe the bank its over 3000.00$

Posted from: British Columbia

One Response to “sandy”

Barton Goth – Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said...

The filing of a consumer proposal can help to deal with the debt that remains from that vehicle, but it cannot assist you in getting the vehicle returned.