child support

September 29th, 2009 by Questions

my ex has filed a consumer proposal, what happens to a judgement I have against him for arrears in child support

Posted from: Quebec


One Response to “child support”

, A licensed trustee said:

Nothing will happen to your judgment. You have the right to garnishee for support (and support arrears) and the proposal does not affect your ability to do so. Talk to your family lawyer and have them contact the trustee handling the proposal.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)