Free Consultation


I was eligible for an orderly payment of debt in the province of Saskatchewan, this was over 10 years ago. I did not go through with it instead I paid up my debts in full and have about 4000 to go.

I have not seen this in my credit report. do I have to contact the OPD, office, to get released from here and will they again contact the credit bureau or is it now cleared up.


Saskatchewan debtor

Posted from: Saskatchewan

One Response to “OPD”

A licensed trustee said...

Yes, I think you should contact the ODP office and it would be helpful if you had a copy of your credit report with you when you speak to them.