How do I get included into someone’s Concumer Proposal?

November 11th, 2008 by Questions


I have a tenant that I evicted that owes me unpaid rent. I understand he has filed a Consumer Proposal to his other creditors. How do I get included into his Concumer Proposal? I unfortunately don`t know where he now lives and only have a cell # to contact him.


Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “How do I get included into someone’s Concumer Proposal?”

, A licensed trustee said:

If you contact the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy they will be able to tell you the name of the trustee handling your ex-tenant’s proposal. If you contact the trustee they will explain to you what you need to do in order to participate in the proposal.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)