Annuled Consumer Proposal

August 21st, 2008 by Questions

I went throught a very difficult time and couldn`t keep up with my CP`s monthly payments. Due to this matter, my proposal was annuled. But now that I got a high paying job I wish to re-apply for another proposal and re-settle my debts. Can this be possible?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Annuled Consumer Proposal”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. - Bankruptcy Trustees said:

You are not elibgible to file a second Consumer Proposal, but you could consider filing a Division I Proposal instead. The process is a bit more involved, but the result is identical, so I would recommend contacting a local trustee about this.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)