May 1st, 2012 by Questions

I owe canada revenue 76,000 plus another 24,000 for last year. They just issued a garnishee. I am self employed but do sales basically for one company. Tax is for the last 3 years only. All other taxes have been paid except for hst/gst
another 25,000. What should I do?

Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “bankruptcy”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

With that kind of tax debt you are best to simply speak to a local trustee. As there is a garnishee in place time is of essence, so I would recommend you contact them sooner than later.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)