Incorporated companies

November 23rd, 2011 by Questions

My wife and I both own small incorporations. We are not on payroll but simply cut ourselves checks each month. At the end of the year our accountant calculates CPP, etc. and we square up with CRA. Our income varies widely from month to month and year to year. How do we prove income when we don’t have a regular income or a standard payroll check? Does the trustee use printouts from our personal bank accounts, incorporation accounts, or go off the NOA from Revenue Canada?

Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “Incorporated companies”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

It could be a combination of all of these suggested avenue’s. What you will need to do is to simply discuss this with your local trustee.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)