Help with Bankruptcy Question

August 24th, 2010 by Questions

My company has not filed returns for the past 3 years and has no income to pay the accountant to file as of march 31,2009 my company closed. I had to continually pay bank service charges for at least 6 months of $300.00 a month while they calculated my outstanind Gst and I had to pay for the interest on the Gst. Do you have a suggestion as to filing for bankruptcy, what should I do?

Posted from: Alberta


One Response to “Help with Bankruptcy Question”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

The filing of a bankruptcy is one of a number of options available. But is difficult for me to determine if it is the best option without review things in greater detail. To be able to provide any valid advice I need to be familiar with your income, expenses, liabilities and assets. Now to get a little better of an idea what may be a good fit given your situation you can use our debt options calculator, but the best thing would be to meet directly with a local trustee and they will be able to give you a much better run down of what options would be best suited to your situation.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)