January 1st, 2010 by Questions

Im a mother of 3 and umemployed. currently supporting my kids with their child tax benefit cheques. I just wondering if i can still file for bankrupcy?

Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “ms”

, A licensed trustee said:

You certainly may, but before you make that decision, use the links on this site to contact a trustee in your area and discuss your situation with them in detail. I suspect they may suggest you wait before you file, at least until after tax seasons.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)