Failed to complete the requirements

October 7th, 2009 by Questions

I filed for bankruptcy in 2005 in Ontario and had moved away from the area shortly after. I am now living in BC. I discontinued making my payments to my trustee. It is now 2009 and I wish to resolve any past issues. What are my options?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Failed to complete the requirements”

, A licensed trustee said:

Contact the trustee that handled your file in 2005 and ask them to set out what you are required to do in order to complete the procedure. Likely you’ll have to make a trip to Ontario to appear in Court to finish things off, but you may as well find out all the other things you’ll have to do first and then arrange for a hearing.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)