question on personal bankruptcy

January 9th, 2009 by Questions

how do i go about filling for bankrupcy

Posted from: Newfoundland and Labrador


One Response to “question on personal bankruptcy”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

The first thing you need to do is to contact a local trustee, set up an initial consultation and they will be able to look at all the specifics of your situation and help you to determine if bankruptcy is the best way to proceed.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)