Help with my mess

July 25th, 2008 by Questions

Can I file Bankruptcy for canadian debt while living in the usa? Also can the credit card companies get the money from me while I live here. I owe approx 29.000 in cc debt.

Posted from: Quebec


One Response to “Help with my mess”

, A licensed trustee said:

No you cannot – in order to file for bankruptcy in Canada you must attend in person on a number of occasions at teh trustee’s office.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)