25 year old bankruptcy?

October 9th, 2007 by Questions

i went into bankruptcy about 25 years ago. what are my options of doing this again?


One Response to “25 year old bankruptcy?”

, Barton Goth GCO Bankruptcy Trustees said:

The first thing to do is try and track down your original trustee. If you are able to find him he may be willing to help you get a discharge. If not you are left with two choices, you can contact another trustee to enlist their help or hire a lawyer. Either way is possible, however be prepared for costs and penalties to be awarded by the court for failure to comply with your original duties in a timely manner.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)