Power of attorney

August 24th, 2007 by Questions

Will filling bankruptcy effect any property that i have power of attorney for?


One Response to “Power of attorney”

, Barton Goth GCO Bankruptcy Trustees said:

The answer to this is very situation specific so you will need to contact a local trustee, bring with you any documents pertaining to this power of attorney and the property which it governs and they will be able to give you a better indication.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)