adjourned court

December 10th, 2006 by Questions

I went to a court hearing in march 2006 . the judge had my case adjourned for three months. the trustee was asked by the judge to arrange another hearing. it is now December 2006 and nothing has happened. How do I get a resolution to my case and get my discharge either absolute or conditional. I am not able to afford a lawyer to take on my case without a large retainer which I don\”t have and because ccra is involved I need representation to fight my case


One Response to “adjourned court”

, A licensed trustee said:

Without knowing why your matter was adjourned, it is difficult to advice you whether or not you require a lawyer. the best place to start is to call your trustee and find out why the matter hasn’t beeb placed back on the Court’s docket.

If the matter was adjourned in order to allow you enough time to do “something” then make sure you’ve actually done whatever was required before you call…

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)