help please

September 21st, 2006 by Questions

I wish I could tell you how much but all the papers are at the accountant. We met him last week and said that Rev Quebec insists on having 20,000.00 up front or they will take measure (which they have already, Huissier banging on our door and my family is very scared of what can happen, ie lose our house).

this is for back taxes 2003 -2005 my husband started a transport company and since both him and I didn\’t have a clue on how to run a business we let things get too far hoping that things would change.

This is very embrassing and instead of asking for help before now, we stuck our head in the sand.

I asked the accountant to make a offer to the government of quebec of 2000.00 month and that we would start seeing a financial advisor to see how to better manage the company.

We desperatly need your help.

Thank you,


One Response to “help please”

, Barton Goth, GCO Inc. Bankruptcy Trustees said:

You need to contact a licensed trustee in your area as soon as possible. If you delay it could put your house in more jeopardy than it already is. There may be something you can do (i.e. negotiate a settlement with the government through a proposal of some type), but if this isn’t done through a legislated mechanism (ie. the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act) and with the help of a trustee, the government typically won’t even consider it.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)