Child Tax Credit

September 11th, 2006 by Questions

I moved to Alberta this past January with my 17 year old son. In April he no longer resided with me and therefore I called and had my Child Tax Credit cancelled.

I am considering bankruptcy as I am still able to pay my bills (barely) but have next to nothing left over for anything else.

What kind of paperwork will I need to submit and will I need any \”Custody\” papers, report cards etc. since I had been collecting the above up until March/06.

All of my files are still back in Ontario and would like to be prepared with any necessary paperwork.


One Response to “Child Tax Credit”

, Barton Goth, GCO Inc. Bankruptcy Trustees said:

I don’t see any need for any of these type of papers, but you may want to contact a licensed trustee in your area to confirm this.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)