moving to a different province during bankruptcy

April 5th, 2006 by Questions

I am two months into my bankruptcy in MB and have a great opportunity to go to BC in 3 months. How do I handle councelling appointments and the MB court appearance for discharge?


One Response to “moving to a different province during bankruptcy”

, Barton Goth, GCO Inc. Bankruptcy Trustees said:

You can simply arrange to have the counseling sessions at any Trustee’s office in Canada. The requirements are the same for everyone in Canada so once the counseling is complete arrange for a copy of the counseling certificate to get sent to your original Trustee.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)