declared bankruptcy in 2005 – tax refund

April 1st, 2006 by Questions

waht if I delcared bankruptcy in 2005 and expecting 2005 tax refund?

Does it go to the trustee?
Or does it go into your income?


One Response to “declared bankruptcy in 2005 – tax refund”

, A licensed trustee said:

Generally it goes to the trustee, although you should check with your trustee to be sure.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)