Migration Before Discharge

August 9th, 2005 by Questions

Can you migrate to another country before receiving formal discharge of bankruptcy?


One Response to “Migration Before Discharge”

, Barton Goth, GCO Inc. Bankruptcy Trustees said:

There is typically no problem with this, simply ensure you provide your trustee with your forwarding address, phone number and double check that you have completed all your necessary duties and obligations.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)