help with debt

June 7th, 2005 by Questions

I pay out all my income with debt, if i claim bankruptcy will i lose my house and car and what is a proposal I need to reduce my debt, I have used up all my saving i have about 1 month left


One Response to “help with debt”

, A licensed trustee said:

What you get to keep if you go bankrupt in Canada depends on the province you live in. To find the exemption list for your province, go to our main Bankruptcy Canada page and click on the name of your province on the left side of the page. You will be re-directed to a site for your province, and in the Frequently Asked Questions section you can find a list of provincial exemptions.
Information on filing a consumer proposal in Canada is also available on our main site.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)