Free Consultation

who to complain

if someone has filed bankruptcy by cheating where to file a complain

Posted from: Ontario

One Response to “who to complain”

A licensed trustee said...

Contact the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy, give them your full name and/or estate number and they will put you through to someone that can discuss your concerns. Alternatively, if you know the name of the trustee handling the file you may call them directly (or the Office of the Superintendent can do that for you).