Free Consultation

Absolute Discharge Letter

How do I obtain another letter of Absolute Discharge that was done in 1992? Thank you!

Posted from: Ontario

One Response to “Absolute Discharge Letter”

A licensed trustee said...

Contact the trustee firm that handled your bankruptcy. If you don’t remember who it was, contact the nearest Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy and ask them who handled your bankruptcy, then call the trustee. You should expect to be charged a fee for the document.