Bankruptcy obligations

April 16th, 2013 by Questions

How do I report someone who is violation of their Consumer Proposal Obligations?
Specifically Sections 199 and 200 (2) of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act.

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Bankruptcy obligations”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

If you have a concern you can either contact their trustee or the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)