January 10th, 2013 by Questions

I recently found out that a bankruptcy from 1970’s had not been discharged or that at least records are not easily found to say this. what can i do ? Is there a limitation in effect that protects me ? I have had good credit and no problems for almost 35 years.

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Randall”

, A licensed trustee said:

You can ignore it since it seems you’ve been carrying on for a number of years without doing anything. If you need a discharge now your only option is to apply to the Court and ask them what they think you need to do in order to be discharged.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)