July 12th, 2012 by Questions

Myself and my husband declared a second bankruptcy 13 and a half years ago and we haven’t been discharged. We don’t think we have. We never received any discharge papers. Our credit reports says that the status is unknown. How can we resolve this?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Discharge”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

What you need to do is to contact your original trustee. If you are not sure who that is you can do a search under your name through the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy (https://strategis.ic.gc.ca/sc_mrksv/bankruptcy/search/engdoc/).

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)