Free Consultation

fraudulent bankruptcy

how do i report a fraudulent bankruptcy?
someone has staged it and pocketed a large sums of money, i feel it should be reported

Posted from: Ontario

One Response to “fraudulent bankruptcy”

Barton Goth – Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said...

Either contact the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy or if you know who their trustee is you can contact their trustee directly.