creditor want money

December 10th, 2009 by Questions

I filed bankruptcy in 1995.
I recently applied for Geared to Income housing in my city and was told I owe them monies from 1994 and was denied access to low cost housing. This creditor is listed in my bankruptcy papers ( I have the paperwork)
What can I do??

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “creditor want money”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

First explain this to them and provide them copies of your bankruptcy documents. If this doesn’t work talk to your original trustee.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)