Free Consultation

tax return

Can I file with H.R. block for a Cash Back return after being discharged last year?

Posted from: Ontario

One Response to “tax return”

A licensed trustee said...

If you file for bankrutpcy prior to 2008 (ie in 2007 or earlier) then yes, H&R Block can do a “cash back” tax return for you. If however you filed for bankruptcy in 2008 they cannot – the second tax return you file in the year of bankruptcy is called a Post-Bankruptcy return and it must be a paper return and is not eligble for the cash back program.