Filing Taxes

February 23rd, 2009 by Questions

So I was discharged in early `08 and now will be doing my own taxes soon. Is there anything I need to know, besides doing a paper filing this year? Any tax credits I should be taking advantage of?
Thank you

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Filing Taxes”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

This tax return is back to normal except for the paper file requirement. As for tax credits, there is nothing relating to the bankruptcy that will impact your taxes, but you may want to consult with a tax professional concerning any additional tax credits that may be available to you.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)