Free Consultation


After my bankruptcy in 2003 my husband received a bad debt on his report. The credit card was in my name. However, I had given him a card under my account. He never used the card and now he has my bad debt on his credit. Is there any thing that can be done? I was discharged 9 months later in 2003.
Can`t get a loan
Posted from: British Columbia

One Response to “AFTER DISCHARGE”

Barton Goth – Goth & Company Inc. – Bankruptcy Trustees said...

The best thing to do is to contact the credit bureau and contest the comment that is listed on his credit report. It would be helpful if you provided them with a copy of the original credit card agreement so that they could clearly see the debt was not signed by your husband.