Free Consultation

tax refund after discharge

I filed for bankruptcy in January 2006, My 2005 income tax wasn`t filed and I gave up my 2005 and 2006 tax refunds, would I recieve a refund for 2007, I didrecieve a discharge.

Posted from: Newfoundland and Labrador

One Response to “tax refund after discharge”

A licensed trustee said...

Unless you granted your trustee the right to seize your 2007 tax refund you should be entitled to it. If you are not sure, contact your trustee and ask them.