obtain a copy of my discharge

April 17th, 2008 by Questions

how do i obtain a copy of my discharge


One Response to “obtain a copy of my discharge”

, Barton Goth GCO Bankruptcy Trustees said:

You should have been sent one by your trustee, so first check your records. If you don’t find the discharge contact your trustee, there will be a cost for them to pull the documents from their dead files, but they will likely retain a copy for 4 years from the date of your discharge.

If that doesn’t work you should then contact your local court as that is the last place that you may find a copy.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)