change bankruptcy to perposal.

March 16th, 2008 by Questions

my bankruptcy was filed on march 14 2008. I want to change it to a consumer perposal on march 17 2008. Am I legally allowed to make this change?


One Response to “change bankruptcy to perposal.”

, A licensed trustee said:

The law certainly allows for it – as long as you obtain your trustee’s agreement. Give them a call as soon as you can to see what is required to make the change.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)