what paper work should we have received?

January 15th, 2008 by Questions

We received our discharge papers in the summer. Should we also have received the Statement of Affairs, the Final Statement of Receipts and Disbursements at the same time? Or does that come later? The only document we received was our discharge certificate.


One Response to “what paper work should we have received?”

, A licensed trustee said:

Not necessarily. You are entitled to your Certificate of Discharge as soon as you are discharged. Depending on the facts in your file it may be many months before your bankrutpcy administration is completed by your trustee – when it is, you will receive a copy of the Statement of Receipts and Disbursements.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)