Free Consultation

Reverse a Bankruptcy

I have not yet been discharged but my financial situation has changed…can I take back the fact that I have declared bankruptcy ?

One Response to “Reverse a Bankruptcy”

A licensed trustee said...

Sure you can – you may either file a proposal to deal with the debts (which will cause the bankruptcy to be annulled), or you may prove to the Court that the debts have been paid in full (which will alos cause the bankruptcy to be annulled).

Contact your trustee – they will either assist you or refer you to a lawyer that will make the requiurd motions on your behalf.