corparate bankruptcy

January 4th, 2008 by Questions

my buisiness has been disolved by the province and i am a recovering addict . i owe 20,ooo in taxes my books are non existing and i just want a new start i make about 6 to 8 thousand per month my personal taxes are about 3000 owing what should i do?


One Response to “corparate bankruptcy”

, A licensed trustee said:

I suggest you use the links on this page to find a trustee in your area and go and speak to them directly about your situation and options.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)