i have no money

December 11th, 2007 by Questions

i owe 15.000 on my credit card i have no money i need help


One Response to “i have no money”

, Barton Goth GCO Bankruptcy Trustees said:

From what you have said you may be best to contact a trustee using the link below.

You may find that by filing a bankruptcy you will be able to free up any available income and deal with the outstanding debt at the same time.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)