Bankruptcy-Canada.ca was founded in 2004 and is an organization that brings together some of the most experienced bankruptcy trustees and consumer proposal administrators in the country. Our contributors include trustees from small and medium size regional firms to large national firms representing all major trustees in Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bankruptcy
- How Long Will I Be Bankrupt in Canada?
- How much will it cost to go bankrupt in Canada?
- Does Filing for Bankruptcy in Canada Affect My Spouse?
- What Happens To My House When I File Bankruptcy?
- What happens to my debts when I go bankrupt in Canada?
- What will I have to do during my bankruptcy?
Browse through thousands of questions asked by our visitors. You might find that the answer to your question is already covered here:
- Bankruptcy (4580)
- Consumer Proposals (1301)
- After Bankruptcy (1015)
- What Do I Keep or Lose? (401)
- Alternatives to bankruptcy (256)
- Student Loans (214)
- Money Problems (176)
- Debt Settlement (99)
- Debt (88)
- Cost Of Bankruptcy (87)
- Credit Repair (53)
- Credit Counselling (40)
- Divorce & Separation (24)
- Debt Consolidation (13)
- Testimonials (12)
- Topics (5)
- Your Debt Options Calculator What will your monthly payment be?
- Anonymous Q&A Browse or search our 7,199 Anonymous Questions & Answers
- Consumer Proposals Learn about Canada's #1 alternative to bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Information Learn about the bankruptcy process and ask questions
- Free Individual Evaluation Take our free evaluation to learn your options
- Frequently Asked Questions 68 of the most common questions we get
Bankruptcy Canada Anonymous QnA
Posted in Divorce & Separation by Jillian Taylor-Mancusi, Trustee | B.A. | C.I.R.P on August 26, 2014
Ministry of training colleges and universities – I have separated since Nov 1/12, with no separation agreement in place, we sold our home and I paid some debt as well as lawyer fees. I own a business with my ex which I have not seen any money from dividends. He was to buy me out […]
Posted in Bankruptcy by Jillian Taylor-Mancusi, Trustee | B.A. | C.I.R.P on August 26, 2014
My boyfriend is planing to claim bankruptcy. I am an employee of the bank in which we have a joint account and line of credit. Would that effect me and my empoyment with my banking institution……if i pay of the line and close our joint accaunt, would that change the situation , after that fact […]